Videogrammetry. Measurement of Model Position and Deformation in WT
Measurement of elastically similar wing model deformation in T-103 WT
- Adjustment of the model orientation angles in flow.
- Solving the problem of rigid models elasticity.
- Research of elastically similar models and verification of their computation systems.
- Spin research.
- Research of aircraft separation and docking processes.
|Number of measured components||3; 6|
|Range of linear components measurement, mm||±1000*|
|Error of linear components measurement, mm||±0.1*|
|Number of measuring||102…106|
|Error of angular components measurement, deg||±0.02|
* is adjusted to the size of the wind tunnel test section or the representative displacement range
Presence of optical windows in the walls of the wind tunnel test section is needed.