ASA/D Analog Strain-Gage Normalizers
It is designed to investigate the flutter of dynamically similar aircraft models in the test facilities of TsAGI (T-104 WT and T-103 WT) and in organizations in aerospace and other industrial branches.
|Number of channels||8; 24|
|Sensor type||resistance strain gage, accelerometers, pressure sensors|
|Measuring limits, mV||3; 6; 12; 24|
|Output voltage, V||±5|
|Measured frequencies range, Hz||0…1000; 5…1000|
|Baseline error, %||±0.2|
- Emergency conditions indication.
- Bipolar source for channel calibration.
- Additional amplification in dynamic processes research regime.
- Embeded multiband low-pass filter.
- Execution variants, number of channels — 24 and 8.
- Ability to change the voltage polarity of the strain-balance.
- "EUROMECHANICS-19" are form factors.
Automation of normalizers control.