Wind tunnel T-113
|Flow M number||1.75…4.0|
|Re number per 1 m||26∙106…35∙106|
|Total pressure||186…687 kPa|
|Dynamic pressure||50…78 kPa|
|Run duration||not limited|
|Angles of attack range (α)||−4°…24°|
|Test section dimensions:|
|Cross section area||0.6 × 0.6 m|
|Length||up to 0.6 m|
|Wing span||up to 0.36 m|
T-113 WT is a high-supersonic blowdown strait-through facility with closed test section. The WT is equipped with two ejectors. The operational envelope is implemented by nine removable nozzles.
One ejector is used to realize М = 1.75...3.25. To reduce loads on model and suspension devices in the range of М = 1.75...4.0 the model may be tested with two powered ejectors under reduced total pressure P0 in settling chamber. The WT is equipped with four-component EM balances and a set of strain gage balances to measure forces and moments that act on tested models.
T-113 experimental capabilities allow to:
- Determine the total balance characteristics of aircraft models and their components;
- Determine the aircraft controls hinge moments;
- Measure the static pressure distribution over the aircraft model surface;
- Test half-wings and empennage models;
- Test infinite wing span models;
- Use flow field Schlieren visualization;
- Perform physical studies (laminar-turbulent transition visualization by China clay, PSP, etc.),
- Study the supersonic aircraft model near field for the sonic boom estimation.
Suspension for infinite wing span models allows performing the full range of experimental research.
T-113 WT is an experimental facility to test parametrically aircraft, rocket, and aerospace engineering models. In addition the T-112 capabilities are widely used for physical research.